Why Implement a Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework?
By implementing a cybersecurity risk management framework, your business will:
• Better secure its IT infrastructure which store, process, or transmit organizational information.
• Enable the C-suite to make well-informed risk management decisions that justify the expenditures within an IT budget.
• Assist management in authorizing (or accrediting) the IT systems, based on supporting documentation and resulting from the performance of risk management.
The Benefits of a Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework
• Risk management organizational roles and responsibilities – A definition of the business’ organizational risk framing (the environment in which risk-based decisions are made including board’s reporting)
• Developing the business’ Cyber risk management process – Risk identification; Risk analysis and calculation; Mitigation and remediation process and plan